Sunday 4 August 2013

So...I'm on a mission to drop 20kg

So yes, I made the decision exactly 13 days ago to fix-up my diet once and for all.  I made this decision because I'm just fed up of taking so long to get ready to go out and because I want to buy lots of pretty designer dresses that only go up to a size 12!  No, for real I just want a healthy life and healthy family.


I joined the gym three days ago and have already had 2 work outs.  I've also taken before pics, which I will upload once I reach my first weight loss goal.  I post my meals on twitter ever day.  Today my lunch looked like this
 
 
It is really tasty and nearly two weeks in I look forward to eating and preparing this meal.  It is also very time friendly as there is no cooking involved, which is fab for a busy working mother like myself.
 
My first goal is to loose 20kg and a dress size.  I will keep you updated on my progress.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment