Sunday 19 February 2012

Because I'm his stylist...

My pride and joy, my son is now 12 weeks and he has just about as much outfits as I do.  I often reorganise his clothes just to ensure he wears everything at least once. 

I've been dressing him in non-baby sleep suit stuff for a while.  It's great dressing him or as I like to say being his stylist; whenever I get something for myself I have to throw something in for him as well, just because.  He's my only baby so why not.

Anyway, I was in Next with my mum (who buys 95% of her clothes and shoes from there) and wondered, as you do, into the kiddies section and picked up these two for my baby. One he can wear now the other when he's 6 months.  I often do that now, buy two of something I love or a variation in a bigger size because I like shopping, I like to think I'm thinking ahead.


I recently got him a few pairs of Jeans from Gap so he was in need of some tops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment