Saturday 4 February 2012

Snow haul
















It has just started snowing in the UK so thank heavens for Internet shopping and the valiant men and women that deliver my on-line purchases. Outside looks very cold and I'm looking forward to showing my two month old son what snow looks like.


I have a bit of an obsession with well tailored dresses. Elegant, chic looking pieces with clean cut lines plus now I'm getting nearer 30 and I am a mum it just feels appropriate to look sophisticated. I have a few dresses, all high street and all under £100 which are well tailored and look more expensive then they are when styled well. To add to that collection I copped 3 dresses from the Dorothy Perkins sale. I'm a bit sceptical about the additional brands they stock sometimes as the material can look cheap and a bit to form fitting for my liking but these 3 stood out.


These beauties came in all under £60.












No comments:

Post a Comment