Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lazy mums carrot juice

I love carrot juice, I love to buy it, don't love to make it but maternity leave does funny things to you. I like cooking, but don't like spending all day in the kitchen and getting my hands too dirty so I made carrot juice like this:
















You will need about 8 carrots to fill a regular size blender. As well as Evaporated milk, Condense milk, tea spoon of Nutmeg, tea spoon of Vanilla Essence. It really depends how sweet/spicy/seasoned you like it. I didn't follow a recipe to the T I just added small bits with water to get a nice taste that wasn't too milky.
















Once blended if you don't like the juice too thick then take it too a sieve to thin it out.



Save yourself £4 a go and make your own Carrot juice at home for much less (Thanks to Mum for donating the blender).



No comments:

Post a Comment