Tuesday 24 April 2012

Becoming Equestrian...

Oh yes I feel a Riverside walk coming on, not that there is much decent Riverside in London.  In my case it would be good old Camden lock!  Or perhaps a day at the stables?  No, ok shooting pheasants...no.  Who am I kidding?

I am sure I'm not the only person who thinks it strange when Ole English cult brands become commonly fashionable, like Barbour and Hunter.  Well, I decided a while go that I needed Hunters in my life. I couldn't have my son splashing about in puddles when he is bigger and not be able to join him. 

My wonderfully beautiful mother has an eye for these things and selected for me the Regent Carlyle.

There is something strangely sexy about these wellies.  I haven't had wellies since I was about 4 and I was never one to splash about anyway.  I can't wait for these beauties to arrive, there's something Gucci-esque about them.  They better last for the rest of my life, bloody expensive for slippery boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment