Sunday 1 April 2012

M&S Limited collection S/S 2012...

Is actually very fashionable, believe it or not.  I literally stopped in my tracks at some of the colours, brights and pastels and cuts, some tailoring and some form fitting.  I'm not sure if they have recruited new designers or something but it looks good and I even brought something and took these pics to share with you

Got myself this top, love the colour combination


Cute with Jeans (on the wish list)






This one is Per Una I believe
Needless to say I am impressed with what they have to offer, although some of the piece are a bit expensive for what they are.  The hooded top with yellow neon chiffon set me bay £40. 

I'm not really a S/S kind of woman I mush prefer winter fashion and find it difficult to pull myself away from dark colours and I'm not as in love with dresses as I used to.  I look forward to see what they have on offer this winter and if it's of the same calibre.

No comments:

Post a Comment