Saturday 31 March 2012

My new flat Iron- GHD

After years of wearing hair pieces I've decided to give my hair a break for the summer.

My hair is natural, with a very tight curl. Yesterday I washed and deep conditioned my hair and left it in for 4 hours. After washing it I put in a leave in conditioner, moisturised and sealed with oil then allowed it to air dry in four loose pony tails. Later on I moisturised again and sealed with Jasmine oil.

My hair is quite difficult to so I put it in section and kind of rolled it and went to bed. Took it out in the morning.

When curly my hair is at the nape of my neck. I'm going to flat Iron it today (after using a heat protector of course) watch out for the before and after post.

I will only put heat on my hair once a week and always after a deep condition. My hair is very thirsty and I don't want to cause any further damage than I already have.
What is your hair type and what flat iron do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment