Tuesday 27 March 2012

Another baby haul....

Yet another lovely day in London, how fab.  Any who, yesterday my son and I went for our daily walk which to which ever the way the wind blows us.  My wind usually blows me towards the shops.  I don't need anything, I've run out of space, but my growing baby does!

So here are some bits I got for him.  My love for Lamaze children's toys continues

with the addition of baby's first tool box.  To join Freddie the Firefly (really popular) and the dog with the pressy nose thing that pants.

I came across these Petit Bateau trousers.  I'm not really into brown trousers but I figured that we could make them look good as they are really smart looking.  I'm thinking with boating shoes or blue Cole Haan 'Mini' Driver Moccasin

Really soft finish


Cute front pocket detail
Thinking ahead to my son's first holiday, he'll be walking by then and will need appropriate beach attire of course


Love this print
My mum kept loads of stuff from my youth including my ducky, that now belongs to my son.  I think it finds it a bit intimidating at the moment, I admit it is a bit big


That duck looks good considering it is over 25 years old.  I love a ducky so I got him a more manageable one


This clever duck has a temperature indicator which alerts you when the bath is too hot, not bad for under £5.  The White Hot Safety Disc reveals the word 'Hot' when bath water is too hot for baby.

1 comment:

  1. All clothes use high-quality and premium cottons and knits to create casual day wear for boys and girls, such as dresses, t-shirts, cardigans, jumpers, shorts, skirts, trousers, coats and jackets. my little baby love all print and cloths of patit bateau.

    Petit Bateau

    ReplyDelete