Saturday 24 March 2012

Baby's new shoes

Whilst on my way to visit my beautiful sister and her family I stopped off at Westfield on  shopping mission.  The objective of the mission was new shoes for my baby son.  He has grown out of the few pairs he has, most of which he has had from birth. 

I've been shopping at Next, Gap and Little White Company but wanted something a bit different. I found the 'something' I was looking for in Bebe Bison, a children's designer boutique on the ground floor at Westfield.





These are Navy Blue Pre-Walker Velcro Canvas Deck Shoes by Ralph Lauren and they look incredibly smart. 

I'd been to the popular sports shops to look for some trainers but was unimpressed with the same product ranges that you see on everyone's baby.  I may have to take a trip abroad to see if I can get something more original as I'm so bored of baby Adidas, Converse, Nike et al.  I have had success in Debenhams (4 pairs) and Next so far, but I can see myself taking a trip to Bebe Bison again.  I love a successful shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment