Wednesday 28 March 2012

Immediate EC update

============================================================ Turn away of your eating, get grossed out easy or have a weak stomach, but read on if your an interested parent.

So it's 4:30pm GMT and I've been out and about since about 1pm. Followed the usual morning routine of bath and feed. We've had one dirty nappy so far. We just got in from enjoying a sunny day and a feed was due. We sat down and I fed him, he didn't take much only lasted about 10 minutes. His nappy was very wet so I took him off and put him on the potty. Result!

I didn't even get to make the sound or a number two (cueing0, I looked at him and went pssssss, to which he laughed then he blew off.

I've been asked by various people for evidence so gross ad it be here it is.

My son is 17 weeks and 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment