Sunday 11 March 2012

Baby's first photo shoot

We are gearing up for my sons first photo shoot and our family photos in two and three weeks time.  I decided to take advantage of a recent Groupon deal at a Studio in Hertfordshire and got myself booked in yesterday.

Now I have the hard task of choosing outfits for my son to wear.  Some how I've worked out that 10 is a good number and two pic of each outfit would be ideal.  If you have experience of this and think that 10 outfits is way to much then please bring me back down to reality!

I've got a couple of shirts he can wear but I want a combination of modern and more traditional outfits.  The normal high street shops that sell baby clothes have a limited selection in my opinion.  I may have to take a trip to Fenwick and John Lewis this week to have a nose in the occasional section (I don't think they have a on-line shop yet). 

I was in a larger boots store yesterday and couldn't resist buying this lovely outfit.  I thought it was lovely in a simple and innocent way.  My mum thought it would make the baby look like a chef.  But she doesn't know how to appreciate outfit's as cute as this.  If it was up to her she would have my son wearing a suit and bow tie....to me that is way tacky mother. 



What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment