Saturday 24 March 2012

Baby Cinema and Baby Massage

The clever people that work at Odeon have film screenings where you can bring your baby!  Fab indeed.  They call this concept 'Odeon Newbies' and you can find more about it here. 

This week myself and two friends and our babies went to see 'We brought a zoo' at my local Odeon in Muswell Hill.  My son behaved very well as did the little ladies who accompanied us.  My son loves to talk and scream and doesn't sleep in darkness during the day so I was interested to see how he would react to darkness in the day time.  It's dark so you don't have to worry about hiding yourself whilst breast feeding (unless your really really self conscious).

My son was probably better behaved than I was as I found the film a bit boring and soppy.  It's a 2 out of 5 for me.  My advice...wait for it to go to DVD (it won't be long).

In addition to that my pursuits around North London took me to a trial baby massage class.  I was looking forward to learning some essentials about baby massage and an engaging teacher, unfortunately I got neither so won't be returning to her class.

Next week I'm trying out post natal yoga and attending some baby groups at local children's centres.

No comments:

Post a Comment