Tuesday 6 March 2012

H&M haul: Mummy and me Prt1

Been shopping much?  Yes.  Where?  H&M.  What did you buy?  Please see below.
Bright orange blouse with gold buttons

Blazer/Jacket

This blazer looks way better to the naked eye.  H&M have a wide range of blazers in different colours, styles and materials.  I've got a short torso and large bust so go for blazers that stop at my hips with a low collar and single breasted if possible.

Basic black tee- long sleeve

White sweater
 These sweaters come in a few colours.  I have it in black also.  The white one looks good with shiny leggings (disco pants style).  I've worn the black one with a camel high waisted skirt and a brown thin plaited belt.  I wear the black one with gold accessories and the white one silver accessories, it just works for me.
Cobalt blue shirt dress


Silky look at the front, chiffon at the back
I'm looking forward to wearing this blouse/dress when the weathers better.  It caught my eye not just because of the colour but also the soft pleat in the material.  It's not very forgiving for any lumps and bumps, but you could belt it up and totally change the shape of it.  I've got so many accessories to go with this; I'm excited about clashing it with other colours too.  Ohhhh the things pieces like this do to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment