Friday 30 March 2012

What baby does...

From time to time mummy likes to do too.  My son was lucky enough to get his first pair of trainers by a common sports brand.  Off we went to footlocker and got a pair of these:


They look really manly here

They look cute here

I haven't had a pair of trainers in years (well over 5 years) except for my Ascis running shoes, which don't really count.  I figured that as soon as my son is walking I'll be running up and down after him which was a great excuse to get myself some trainers.  I went for Nike also, hi- tops.  A bit difficult for my to style, but I guess they go with skinny jeans, leggings...



They are men's trainers but I don't care.  The black sole contrast with the suede looking finish is what attracted me to them.  I'm still figuring out where and when I'm going to wear them (silly me!) but I will find a way.  I got mine at JD Sports.

What do you think of hi-tops?

No comments:

Post a Comment