Friday 30 March 2012

Celine, Chloe- Sally Havana, Driving shoes and shopping!

Not just french girls names, but also the places I choose to get my sunglasses this season.  I've been rocking Marc Jacobs for about 4 years now, so to make up for the seasons I didn't buy any I got 2 pairs, yeh me! 

My favourites are my second purchase, the Chloe's so let me write about them first.  They are toooo cute.  I love, love, love big sunglasses that take over my entire face (the Celine's are massive), but the Chloe's are big and still sophisticated whereas the Celine's in my opinion are just big.  I know which one of the two I'll be wearing more of this summer.

Let me welcome my new Chloe sunglasses- Sally Havana

ohh ohh what's inside...

Peek-a-boo

Pretty arms

I love them!  Oh yes and the Celine's, which I don't love as much.  They are cool and were quite popular amongst American celebs I've been told



Pic's of me wearing my new purchase
Thinking...did I say I loved these
I really do not need any more sunglasses this season, but I have a feeling I may come across another pair I might fall in love with x

On the same shopping trip I also got this cute shopper bag

It's encouraging me not to use plastic bags and carry this on my trips to the market or even round the shops.  I wore it with my trainers this morning, a bit random, I know, but I worked it anyway.

Finally, I nabbed some driving shoes/quick dash but still cute Minnetonka Suede Moccasin Pump. I got them at TK Maxx so they were a lot cheaper than here.  They were £19.99, a bargain.  I love a bargain and very comfortable.


Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. Hi One Love

    Very impress with you latest update.

    Mummy Love

    ReplyDelete